Thursday, December 26, 2013

A England: Briarwood

Good morning, all!  I hope everyone's holiday went well.  I received quite a few beautiful polishes from friends and family, but those will all come in good time.  I have had this beauty on my shelf for far too long.


This is A England Briarwood.  This was the last collection released and was the final one I acquired.  It is a deep burgundy red with heavy brown undertones.  It really leans brown, so its a nice mixture of color.  Briarwood is also a linear holographic.  It wasn't the strongest holo, but rather a middle ground holo.  I used two coats, and if I had been careful I could have used just one.  The formula was perfect, true to A England style.  I loved wearing this one, it was the perfect color for fall!






I purchased this shade from Llarowe.
-Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Wow this is beautiful. I love the subtle holo :D

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)