Friday, November 1, 2013

Zoya Pixie Dust: Sunshine

Hey guys!  Now that Halloween is over, its back to the regular posts.  I have been sitting on some polishes for a little while now.  Just a few that I had bought weeks ago and haven't used yet.  With my recent obsession with Picture Polish, the rest of my collection is getting stiffed.  It was time to yank out something different!  I was missing my textures bad, anyway!


This is Zoya Pixie Dust in Sunshine.  I'm a little beside myself as to why they named this color, of all colors, Sunshine?  Its a deep blue shade with silver glitters throughout that dries to a textured matte finish.  If you are careful, this could be a one-coater.  I used two to be on the safe side, but really it applies like a dream.  I have always raved about Zoya Pixie Dust and will continue to do so.  They are long lasting, with incredible wear and the colors are always stunning!






You can purchase Zoya Pixie Dusts from their website.  How do you guys like this shade?
-Kelly


3 comments:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)