Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Twinsie Tuesday: West Coast vs. East Coast

Good morning guys!  This post is being thrown together.  I apologize.  I have been really behind on homework.  In fact last night I was trying to get some online homework done and my computer just would not cooperate.  I told my fellow Twinsies that I wouldn't even have a post for today because of the homework.  I had to wait a while for something to download, so I was actually able to get this in!  I feel much better!  I hate to miss my Twinsie Tuesday!



This weeks theme is West Coast vs. East Coast, where the girls break off into teams based on where they are from.  Since I'm from Ohio, I teamed up with the rest of the East Coast girls.  Our theme was to swatch our favorite glitter polish.  A huge challenge in and of itself.  I went with one of my first OPIs.  This polish actually sparked my love of nail polish and painting nails.  This is OPI Sparkle-icious.  This is an older shade and a hard to find one at that.  I was lucky to randomly find it on eBay for cheap.  Its a glitter polish with gold, blue and pink glitters.  Its really lovely.  This bottle is getting old, though.  It was extremely thick.  I'm kind of torn up about it.  Ill have to start searching for a new glitter love.






As always, don't forget to check out the rest of the girls for today!
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Traci at DrinkCitra


-Kelly 

9 comments:

  1. I'm glad you were able to squeeze this in because it's simply lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! This would look amazing for New Years Eve :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous!!! I don't think I've seen it before. Hope you're able to catch up with your work hon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this polish and it's so pretty! I can't wait to wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an awesome party polish! Perfect for this time of year. :) Hope you caught up on your work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful glitter! I remember getting this one for my sister hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh I love this glitter! Your nails are the bees knees. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this glitter! It is so so so pretty!! I definitely need it!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)