Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Twinsie Tuesday: First Polish Swatched

Good morning guys!  So, we have a bit of a snowstorm headed our way.  I have school all day today and its just about a 30 minute drive.  So, that being said, I'm a bit nervous for my drive home.  That's the perks of living in Ohio.  But, today is also Twinsie Tuesday and its a fun theme!


Today's theme is the first polish you ever swatched.  If you have been following my blog for a while now, you'll know that me and my sister used to run it together.  It also wasn't centered around nails.  Personal lives got in the way and I ended up taking over, and making it what it is today.  I had to look back into the archives, I couldn't for the life of me remember what was the first polish!  We had started the blog with the 31 Day Nail Challenge being a boost.  The first day is red and I went with Essie Lacquered Up with Lynnderella Connect The Dots over it.  Connect The Dots is one of the first Lynnderellas I had ever used and its a classic!  The black and white glitter that took the nail polish world by storm.  I really loved doing this week's theme.  It reminds me how far I have really come and how grateful I am for all of my followers' support!



Be sure to stop by the rest of Twinsies to see their revival!
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Traci at DrinkCitra


-Kelly 

8 comments:

  1. Ah this is really stunning. I didn't know yourself and yer sister used to run this! That's crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous combo :) That's neat that you and your sister used to run it together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty!!! Hope the weather has calmed down for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! I had no idea your sister and you were running this before. How cool! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the combination of red, white, and black!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)