Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Twinsie Tuesday: Cloud Mani

Good morning everyone!  In case anyone was curious, I thought I would give you a little update on my cat.  We went ahead with the amputation surgery, and Tux is doing so well!  He's really adapted to his new form and the first night we had him home, he even jumped on the bed.  The only issue now is that he is dying to get out of my room.  However, we are supposed to keep him confined for a few more days, if not another week!  He's really being a bit dramatic, with the saddest meows you will ever hear.  I'm just beside myself happy that my kitty is good as new and doing just fine!


Today's Twinsie Tuesday theme is Cloud Mani!  I have actually never done any type of cloud mani.  I started with a base of Essie Borrowed and Blue, and then did a gradient with Essie Mesmerize.  I went in afterwards with OPI Alpine Snow and a small nail art brush and dabbed on some fluffy clouds.  I loved the end result of this!  So bright and fun, unlike the real sky here in Ohio!  All we've been having is gray skies and chilly days!





What do you guys think of this?  Any tips on having an amputee cat?!  Hah! Don't forget to check out the rest of the lovely Twinsies!
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
 Traci at DrinkCitra


-Kelly 

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful! We had similar ideas, but I love your take so much more! The gradient and the fluffy clouds are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I can just imagine you cat's sad meows. Love the clouds against the gradient.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this mani! These are so so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love that you did a gradient underneath the clouds too. It came out great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Glad Tux is doing well! :D Aw your clouds look awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks beautiful -- I love the gradient, and your clouds look so fluffy and perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)