Thursday, November 14, 2013

Picture Polish: Vampire

Hey everyone!  I am super excited to show off this shade of Picture Polish today!  I have received a total of four polishes from the awesome creator of Picture Polish and this is one of them!  I am beyond excited for the opportunity to review these.  Lets see what the first shade is all about.


This is Picture Polish Vampire.  A beautiful shade of deep red.  Vampire is a jelly polish, so I used a total of 3 coats for this.  The formula on this is perfect.  I have had great jelly polishes, but I've also tried bad jelly polishes.  This is one of the great jelly polishes.  Its self leveling and very smooth to apply.  Plus can we talk about the actual shade?  Its perfect for your vamp-y (name pun intended) fall and winter nails.  It looks great on my nubs, too!  Every girl needs a shade like this in her collection and I am pumped to have it in mine after having it on my mental wish list.  This also dries very glossy.  I could have gone without top coat, but I used it anyway!




If your from Australia, you can purchase from the Picture Polish Website or if your in the United States, both Llarowe and Overall Beauty offer Picture Polish!
-Kelly


Polish provided to me for review. 



2 comments:

  1. Omg!! Awesome girlfriend!! So cool that you got to review these polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shade is beautiful! The jelly quality is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)