Thursday, November 21, 2013

Picture Polish: Super Styling

Good morning, everyone!  I hope your weeks are going well.  I have another gorgeous Picture Polish to show you guys.



This is Picture Polish Super Styling.  This shade was inspired by the awesome Fashion Polish.  If you are familiar with the nail world at all, you know Fashion Polish is one of the best bloggers out there.  Her nails and swatches are phenomenal!  So therefore, this polish is just as phenomenal!  Its a blue based polish with blue glitter packed in.  This is an opaque glitter, meaning you really don't need to layer it.  I used two coats and it was so easy to control with perfect formula.  I'm in serious love with this polish.  I might need every color with the same formula its that great.  Plus its insanely sparkly! It also dried smooth, though I did add topcoat.  I would love to wear this as an accent nail with any manicure.


\



If your from Australia, you can order this polish at Picture Polish.  Both Llarowe and Overall Beauty offer it to US buyers!
-Kelly





Product sent to me for review.

3 comments:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)