Monday, November 4, 2013

Picture Polish: Siren Song

Good morning guys.  I hope everyone's weekend went well.  The boyfriend and I caught a Browns game and it was good!  Even though the Browns aren't the best team, its always fun to get out and see a game.  I usually get him tickets for his birthday and I like to do fun stuff like that!  We both get enjoyment out of it.


Today's polish is a new stunner from Picture Polish.  This is Picture Polish Siren Song, a brand new collaboration shade with Rebecca Likes Nails.  I have admired her blog for a long time, so I was pumped to see this shade come out.  Siren Song is a dusty mint green with silver glitter/shimmer throughout.  Its so lovely!  I used two coats, and I found that this could be kind of on the thick side.  I recommend thinner coats.  Other than the slight thickness, this polish's application was perfect.  I had zero clean up.  I just love it when that happens!  I used two coats for this.





I purchased this shade from Harlow & Co.
-Kelly



2 comments:

  1. What a stunning polish, definitely on my wish list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this is super cute! It's so pretty <3

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)