Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Picture Polish: Love

Good morning!  I have more Picture Polish to show off, surprise!  Haha!  I hope everyone's week is going well, and Thanksgiving plans are going smoothly.  I'll most likely be taking tomorrow off from the blog, so eat tons of turkey and be thankful!


Today is Picture Polish Love.  This was another recent release.  I had it on my mental wish list immediately.  If I were to actually write out my mental wish list, it would be miles long! Haha!  Love is a brilliant poppy red color that borders on the neon side.  I am IN LOVE with this color, sorry haha!  I wore this for days because I just couldn't bear to take it off yet.  I used two coats and application was perfect.  I had no clean up with this one.  The consistency is a little less than opaque so if you have longer nails, you might want three coats to reduce any visible nail line.  I actually kept getting asked if I had gel nails on, it was that shiny and perfect.







If your from Australia you can pick this one up from Picture Polish's Website or if your in the United States, both Llarowe and Overall Beauty stock Picture Polish!  Remember to have a safe and fun holiday!
 -Kelly


Product sent to me for review. 

4 comments:

  1. Pretty cool that they made love orange!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks gorgeous -- the texture does look perfect! And the orange color is stunning!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)