Friday, November 8, 2013

Picture Polish: Believe

Good morning all, and happy Friday! I have yet another Picture Polish shade to show off today.  I have a lot on my polish shelf to swatch for you guys.  Ill try not to bombard you all with them, maybe just featuring one a week!  Haha!  So let's see whats in for today...


This is Picture Polish Believe.  It was released a few weeks ago along with a few other new shades.  I decided I needed to have it.  Getting my hands on Believe, was a bit tricky.  Since I didn't purchase it with my initial buy with the other new addition polishes, I had to wait for a restock.  Llarowe had an upcoming one, so I got my computer and wallet ready.  Thank goodness for the new cart hold feature on Llarowe or I don't think I would have this beauty.  The website crashed on me a few times, but I finally got my purchase completed.  I was still on the site and noticed that within the last 10 minutes Believe had already sold out.  I thanked my lucky stars on that one!  Believe is a blackened purple with a subtle green shimmer.  I used two coats for this, and its beauty really peaks with that second coat.  It's application was flawless.  I love this dark color on my nubbins!  It just very satisfying!  Ha!




How do you guys like this one?  Did anyone else pick it up or are you waiting for the next restock? I purchased this shade from Llarowe.
-Kelly


1 comment:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)