Monday, November 11, 2013

OPI Liquid Sand: Wharf! Wharf! Wharf!

Wow, that title is something, huh!?  I hope everyone is doing good on this lovely morning!  Like I said before, even though holiday polishes are out, I'm still getting through my fall polish!  Let's take a look at today's polish!


This is OPI Liquid Sand Wharf! Wharf! Wharf!  This is another textured polish that dries to a matte finish, with no sparkle.  I happen to really love when the textureds don't have sparkle, but everyone is different.  This shade is a lovely almost royal blue that has a navy hue to it.   I used two coats for this with an easy formula.  I did find that my brush was a bit large.  Almost like it had soaked up some of the polish but wasn't being rid of it.  Other than that I have no complaints.  I got little to no staining with this polish, much to my surprise.




How do you guys like this shade?  What about that name!
-Kelly


1 comment:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)