Thursday, November 7, 2013

OPI Liquid Sand: It's All San Andreas's Fault

Hey guys!  So, it might be time for Holiday and Christmas polishes to come out, but I'm still making it through my fall collection picks!  I got a little behind on the fall trends with the 31 Day Challenge.  Man, do I crave my dark colors and neutrals now!


Today, I'm showing off OPI It's All San Andreas's Fault.  This is a Liquid Sand shade that dries to a matte textured finish.  Unlike the rest of OPI's Liquid Sand, this shade contains no glitter.  It's just a matte textured polish.  I personally love all textured polishes, glitter or not.  This is a medium brown color with cool tones.  It reminds me of a lighter version of OPI You Don't Know Jacques. I used two coats and had zero clean up.  Application was so easy and dry time was a little longer, but not too bad.  The color is actually really flattering on me.  I was on the fence about this purchase, but decided to go for it since it was more 'out of the box' for me.  I'm so glad I did because I got a ton of compliments on this! Its the perfect shade for fall, which is finally settling in over here in Ohio.  The cold and rain will be here for weeks now.  At least I have great polish to keep my spirits up!




I purchased this shade at Ulta,  What do you guys think of this one?  Is it a must for glitter to be in your textured polishes or can you handle the matte textured?
-Kelly


3 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous! One of the few creme textures I love! I usually prefer the sparkly ones, but I'm such a sucker for browns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the texture with this shade! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)