Wednesday, November 13, 2013

KB Shimmer: Turbulence

Good morning, all!  I hope everyone's week is starting off good.  Has anyone started Christmas shopping yet?  My mom has and when she told me I felt like I was zapped.  Its too soon!  But, she's doing it the right way, and I definitely should start since I have relatively a lot of people to buy for.  Polish for everyone!


Anyway, today I have a fall KB Shimmer polish to show you guys.  This is KB Shimmer Turbulence.  Turbulence is a medium shade of gray with some iridescent sparkle and silver flakes throughout.  I am behind on my fall collection wearing, but I loved wearing this!  The shade of gray is perfect for this time of year (plus it really matches the sky in Ohio, hah!).  I used two coats.  This is also one of those awesome KB Shimmers that dries to a matte finish.  Application was perfect and for a matte polish, this wore very well at 3 days max.


 



You can find KB Shimmer polishes here.  I just put my order in for some of her holiday polishes!  So awesome.
-Kelly


3 comments:

  1. Love the shimmer in this polish~ So pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how simple but gorgeous this polish is! The shimmer is super pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eek I have to start Christmas shopping too lol. This polish is beautiful on you! :D

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)