Friday, November 22, 2013

KB Shimmer: Myth You Lots

Hey guys! I have a new shade from KB Shimmer to show off today.  I recently picked up my picks from her winter line.  When KB Shimmer comes out with new polishes, you buy about half of them.  Haha!


This is KB Shimmer Myth You Lots.  Boy, this polish.  Its insane! Its a multichrome that shifts blue, purple, red, orange and even some green in certain lighting.  If that wasn't enough to make you fall in love, its an awesome linear holographic polish, too!  I used two coats by itself, but I've seen it layered over black and look just as awesome.  The formula is great, no issues.  I used my trusty HK Girls Glisten & Glow Topcoat with this and no holographic dulling, at all!  I wore this for days, I can't even tell you how long.  I just loved it!





What do you guys think of Myth You Lots?  You can purchase this from KB Shimmer's website.
-Kelly

3 comments:

  1. Wow this holo looks amazing, Kelly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty polish!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How is...what the...sweet, fancy Moses, this is INCREDIBLE.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)