Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Incoco Nail Strips: Catching Rays

Hey guys!  I have another set of Incoco Nail Strips to show off today.  I haven't seen and new Sally Hansen nail strips lately, so I think Incoco is now a front running for them!  They do have a wide range of shades and designs that are really unique.


This is Incoco Nail Strips in Catching Rays.  These are made from 100% nail polish.  I don't know if it was because I had these for a little while sitting, or just because.  But the smell was very strong.  My mom said she could even smell in in the living room, a floor below me.  These applied very well and with much ease.  I hardly had to stretch these ones for them to fit on my nail.  The only problem I had was the lifting around the cuticle line.  For some reason, I can never get them to stick in that area.  I wore these for a few days and I loved the design.  Its a bright orange with a fun chevron design that has almost as Aztec look about it.





What do you think about these nail strips? You can purchase these from Incoco's Website.
-Kelly

Product was gifted to me by Incoco

4 comments:

  1. I really need to try some of these strips. Everyone has stellar reviews of them. This print reminds me of a Mexican vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look beautiful -- I love the bright orange color, and I like how the designs are in another shade of reddish orange so they don't stand out too much :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)