Monday, November 18, 2013

Essie: Sable Collar

Good morning, all!  Its been a while since I posted an Essie shade.  They recently released their winter collection and it has some definite winners in it!  I picked up just a few, however.


Today, I'm showing off Essie Sable Collar.  I was a little on the fence about picking this shade up.  Its not a color I gravitate towards.  Yet, that means I didn't have anything in my collection like it.  I ended up just going for it.  Sable Collar is a brown shade that leans a little gray.  It has a beautiful pink/opal shimmer in it.  I used two coats for this and formula was great.  I would watch how much you have on your brush, though.  Too much will give you streaks.  I ended up really loving this shade.  I feel like Essie had been putting out some meh polishes lately, and this collection really stepped up their  game!  My mom even stole the bottle as soon as I was done with it!  Might have to pick up another one, now.





What do you guys think of this polish?  Anyone else pick up other new shades from Essie?
-Kelly

7 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of Essie polishes, but I do like the pink shimmer in that polish though. It looks very nice on you. c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. i own 4 essies, and i feel like i might have to get this one. it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your swatches make me want this one :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is lovely, reminds me a bit of some of my Sporty Girl ones

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful colour, so glad I added it to my collection <3 xx

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)