Thursday, October 10, 2013

Wantable: October Accessories Box

Hey guys!  I have another change up for you all today.  I was recently contacted by Wantable to review their new subscription box.  I had never heard of Wantable, but I love monthly subscription boxes.  Seriously, they yank me in like no other.  So, I was pretty pumped to try a new one out!


A little bit about Wantable before we get to the box.  Wantable offers you either makeup products, accessories or even intimates.  This box runs $36 for a month to month, or $40 for a single box.  You can skip or cancel at anytime.  Now, your probably thinking "geez that's a little expensive".  Yes, the box is upwards on the price, but unlike other boxes, with Wantable you get full size products.  You can even send back your entire box if your not happy with it!  Very nice.  Now, onto the box.  I logged in and started picking out my style.  I picked the accessories box, because believe it or not, I have way too much make-up.  Wantable really caters to your needs.  The style profile takes a little while, but they go in depth.  Starting out with general style, to color, lengths and builds of each accessory!  It was actually very fun to do!  My mom was helping me out and it was a good time. Your preferences are ranked by: Love, Like, or Dislike.  Here's what I received in my box!



  • Chrissie Bracelet in Silver: An awesome spiked pyramid bracelet.  This is a little thicker, almost the size of a cuff and has elastic to make an easy fit.  I love this!  Definitely a wearable piece for me.  Retail: $24
  • Marie Sunglasses:  Large, amber, round shaped sunglasses.  They have an almost braided look on the sides.  A little J-Lo for me, but hey why not?  They are very sturdy and feel well made.  I'll give them a try. Retail: $20
  • Betsey Necklace: A gold chain necklace with beautiful jeweled flowers and black tear drop gems.  This is my favorite piece!  I love the look of statement necklaces.  They seem to be everywhere lately, and I do not mind one bit!  Perfect for the upcoming holidays!  I'm for sure going to be bringing this one out.  Retail: $34
Not a bad box!  I really enjoyed all the products and I believe I would wear each one of them. They catered to my style profile pretty well. Within the box, there's a paper with the descriptions and style tips for each accessory.  And the box was valued at over $70!  What do you guys think of this new type of box?  I think its pretty interesting!  Its a nice switch up from the norm.  Anyone else try this out?

You can sign up for Wantable here.
-Kelly 

Product provided to me for review.

2 comments:

  1. I love the bracelet and necklace, they are both awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh what a great box! I really like the bracelet! :D

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)