Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Twinsie Tuesday: Weather Inspired

Good morning, guys!  Its time for another Twinsie Tuesday!  I actually had almost forgotten to post this!  I was double checking things I had lined up for the rest of the week, and noticed no Tuesday post.  How could I forget?!  I did some pretty cute nails for today's theme, too.


Today is a Weather inspired thing.  Living in Ohio, we have quite the weather variety.  But mostly, especially this time of year, we have rain.  So, instead of the dreary rain outside my window, here are some bright and fun cartoon rain drops!  I used a base of Zoya Dove, and can we just stop here and talk about Dove for a moment.  I use this polish so much for nail art.  Its just too perfect.  Its the perfect dose of gray, and with one coat too!  I then went in and did my raindrops in Essie Borrowed and Blue and added a little cartoon accent in OPI Alpine Snow.  I decided to top it off with Button London Matte Finish Topcoat. These turned out so cute, I just love them!



As always, don't forget to check out the rest of the Twinsies!
                                                         Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Traci at DrinkCitra


-Kelly 

8 comments:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)