Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Twinsie Tuesday: Most Hated Trend

Its Tuesday, and that means Twinsie Tuesday!  This week's theme is Most Hated Trend.  I actually put this off for so long.  No one wants to actually do the trend they hate the most!  Haha!  But it was kinda fun to push myself to do something I wouldn't have normally done.  I think some of you might disagree with me on my Most Hated Trend.



So, yes.  My Most Hated Trend is minion nails.  I'm sorry nail community!  I know you guys loved them, but I just can't!  I love the minions, the movie Despicable Me is so cute!  I even saw it in 3D.  But the nails?!  I just don't care for!  And they were EVERYWHERE for so long!  It was a guarantee that, if I went on Instagram, I would see a set of them.  I used a base of Nicole By OPI Hit The Lights.  Then, I did the design with Essie Mesmerize, OPI Alpin
e Snow, OPI French Quarter For Your Thoughts and OPI Black Onyx.  I really had to push myself to do these ones, so I'm not really sure how they came out!



What's your guys' Most Hated Trend?  Don't forget to check out the rest of the Twinsies!
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Traci at DrinkCitra
-Kelly 

14 comments:

  1. despite the dislike you have for these nails, i think your design looks really good!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the film too but I do have to agree with you on this. Some of them are so cute but some of them are god awful :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I literally just laughed out loud at this. I love that this is what you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For it being your "most hated" you pulled it off pretty good! I agree, I'm tired of seeing Minions also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha, love the movie and minions too, but had no desire to do these because EVERYONE did them already.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this looks kind of cute, but I can see why you don't like it. Still, you did a great job at the design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, I love this trend but never did them because they were all over the web. I like yours though :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I actually think minion nails are cute, but I would NEVER wear them. They're just not for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with you, not a fan of minion nails either.

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol how funny! I think your minions came out rather cute! I'm actually with you on this...there are way too many minion manis out there even though I love them in the movies too! haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is cute but it's true the minions were all over the place. I did a evil minion accent but just for the sake of a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think Minion nails are overrated but theyre definitely cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't seen the movie, so I've never understood the obsession. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've actually never even seen Despicable Me, so I have no idea why the minion craze is in the nail community anyway... =P

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)