Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Stitched Up Nail Art

Hey guys!  I'm still showing off Halloween nails for you all.  These nails were pretty much inspired by a lot of amazing Instagram ladies.  It's hard to narrow it down to a certain person, but these nails seem to be a popular design this year.


This is a sort of stitched cloth design.  A fun look for fall or Halloween.  I used OPI Did It On 'Em, Zoya Malia and OPI A Roll in The Hague.  I used Zoya Raven for the black accents.  This was actually really easy to do.  If you mess up on the lines of the 'fabric', you go a cover them with the black lining.  So easy fixes too!  I finished this off with Butter London Matte Topcoat, and loved the way it looked overall!  I wore these until the chipped to disgusting.  It was odd, actually, I never wear my nails past the first day of chipping!  But I really clung to these ones.





What do you guys think of this look?  Have you guys tried it yet?
-Kelly

5 comments:

  1. love this combo of colours amazing! mattified it looks even better. Nice job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i ADORE it!!! this is so perfect it doesn't even look handmade..I'll give it a try, the stripes color is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)