Friday, October 11, 2013

Rainbow Honey The Final Battle: Soldier, Hellfire & Ruby Weapon

Good morning all!  I hope everyone's week went well.  Mine was pretty nice, as I got some new Rainbow Honey polishes in the mail!  These are from their upcoming Fall 2013 collection, titled "The Final Battle".  This collection features 15 new polishes based off of the video game "Square Enix Final Fantasy VII".  These and the rest of the colors look absolutely stunning and won't let you down!  Lets take a look...


Soldier: A pewter, silver and navy glitter combo.  These are medium sized glitters and they are packed in the bottle.  I layered this over Zoya Kristen and it applied very smoothly.  So much beautiful sparkle with a unique combo.



Ruby Weapon: The perfect ruby shade with amazing copper shimmer.  I used two coats here and application was perfect.  This is the perfect shade for fall.  I was actually craving a color like this, but hadn't been able to find anything to my liking.  Now this is in my hands and I couldn't be happier!




Hellfire: Gah! Where to start!?  This is such a stunning glitter bomb.  Packed with bars, squares and star glitters this beauty shines with gold, holographic and red.  Seriously, my favorite of this batch.  And when I say glitterbomb, I mean it.  This is so jammed with all that awesomeness.  It's hard to contain yourself when you see it.  I used one coat over OPI My Vampire is Buff.  Another great color for fall.



I plan to get my hands on more colors from this collection, they all just look so pretty.  Rainbow Honey definetly doesn't disappoint with this new collection.  The Final Battle debuts on October, 11th from Rainbow Honey.  What do you guys think of these colors?
-Kelly

Products provided to me for review. 

3 comments:

  1. Hellfire looks incredible!! I definitely need that one for myself!

    xo, Jordan
    Opal & Violet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah these all look awesome! I'm loving Soldier! :D

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)