Friday, October 4, 2013

KB Shimmer: You Autumn Know

Happy Friday, all!  I'm happy for the weekend to be here.  Though, yesterday me and the boyfriend went to the local fruit farm and got all kinds of goodies.  I picked up my picks from the KB Shimmer Fall Collection recently.  I finally am getting to wear them now that the challenge is over!


This is KB Shimmer You Autumn Know.  Its a white creme based polish with hexes and fiber glitters in gold, orange and fuchsia.  I used two coats here.  Application was nice, I did find it to be a little tougher due to the amount of glitter.  It was easily managed, though.  Its been a while since I wore the whole creme based with glitter polish.  I forgot how much I loved them and now I want more!  Haha!





You can buy KB Shimmer polishes from their website.
-Kelly


6 comments:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)