Monday, October 14, 2013

Breast Cancer Awareness Week: Pink Ombre

Good morning.  Its Monday, and that means back to the work week.  I feel like I've been really busy lately!  Hopefully, after this week I can start to slow down.  We are continuing on with the Breast Cancer Awareness week, today!


This is a pink ombre look.  I haven't ever tried the nail to nail ombre, so it was a good chance to get it off my checklist!  I tried to pink a good range of colors, but I think I faltered on the last few.  Oh well, I definitely put some effort into it and I don't hate it, so not bad in my book. I used two coats of each polish and here they are from thumb to pinkie:
Essie Fiji
OPI Pink Friday
Zoya Sweet
Zoya Lo
OPI Strawberry Margarita



Daily Breast Cancer Awareness Fact!

What do you guys think of this ombre?  Would you switch any of the colors around?
-Kelly 





6 comments:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)