Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Breast Cancer Awareness Week: A Pink Mashup

Happy hump day!  We are halfway through the Breast Cancer Awareness week.  Today I have some awesome nail art that I was really pleased with!


It seems that almost translucent nail art its trending lately.  These are designs with a plain nail base (actually no base) with nail art on top.  Its really been growing on me. These were partially inspired by Instagram user @just1nail.  I decided to try it out for the week, but just a little bit!  On my pinkie and pointer finger I used Essie Chastity.  Index finger is OPI Liquid Sand in Honey Rider, which is an awesome gold texture that might be my new favorite!  On my thumb I used a base of OPI Don't Burst My Bubble, I was a little chicken to just use plain nails, plus I had some residual staining from the 31 Day Challenge. This was a nice alternative.  Neutral enough to show the design!  I did the design with white acrylic paint and added some studs for the middle of the flowers.  I was seriously obsessed with these nails and I cant wait to try it again!



Daily Breast Cancer Awareness Fact!

How do you guys like this design?
-Kelly


8 comments:

  1. This is completely fabulous, Kelly! I love it!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it. I love the studs with the flowers. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of a plain nail base under art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your nails shape is a perfection! *.* I'm going to recreate this design <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. How how cute are these! I love each nail design!! :D

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)