Sunday, October 13, 2013

Breast Cancer Awareness Week: Picture Polish Electric Dream

Happy Sunday, all! So, all this week me and some other awesome bloggers, are doing Pink Week for Breast Cancer Awareness.  I think everyone can relate to something with Breast Cancer or the scares of Breast Cancer.  Its great to really reach out to other women about screening and self breast exams.  When I was in nursing school, we learned how to do self breast exams and how to teach them to patients.  To this day I still do my own self exam every month or so even though my age isn't the target age for Breast Cancer.  Its still better to check than not, as age sometimes doesn't make a difference.


Today is Picture Polish Electric Dream.  Another collaboration shade with Nail Polish Anon.  I loved her inspiration for this shade.  Electric Dream is a beautiful shade of coral that leans pink.  It has a golden shimmer to it, along with some holographic flakes.  The gold shimmer in this made me iffy on buying it, but now I can't believe I was hesitant.  It compliments the shade so well.  This is two coats and once again, zero clean up, so perfect formula.  This shade went so nicely with my skin tone, I couldn't stop staring at my nails.


 



Here is your daily Breast Cancer Awareness fact!

What do you guys think of Electric Dream? I purchased this shade from Llarowe.  Stay tuned for the rest of the week.  We will be providing you with a daily fact to keep you up on your Breast Cancer Awareness.
-Kelly



6 comments:

  1. cool nail polish, beautiful color! <3

    http://juditnailpolishblog.blogspot.hu/
    Please go to Facebook and like, thank you: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Judit-Nails/246464412168805?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shimmer in this!

    I get scared when I do my checks, then have my boyfriend double check for me.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)