Thursday, October 17, 2013

Breast Cancer Awareness Week: Deborah Lippmann Mermaid's Kiss

Good morning, all.  Still moving forward with the Breast Cancer Awareness Week, its more pink!


This is Deborah Lippmann Mermaid's Kiss.  I became obsessed with getting the whole 'mermaids collection' when she released them for summer.  They are just so pretty!  This is a light pink base that leans very nude.  The gold shimmer really stands out against the red glitters.  I used two coats of this.  Application was perfect.  However, there's a ton of residual shimmer upon removal with this.  It was really hard to get off my hands, actually.  Other than that, its hard to ignore this beauty!




Daily Breast Cancer Awareness Fact!
I purchased this from the Deborah Lippmann site.
-Kelly



6 comments:

  1. This polish is gorgeous! I really really love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this polish is on my wish-list! adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I hate when that happens when you remove these types of glitters lol. It really is gorgeous, though! :D

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)