Friday, October 18, 2013

Breast Cancer Awareness Week: Brush Stoke Nail Art

Good morning everyone!  Its finally Friday.  Does anyone have any good plans for the weekend?  Me and my mom are going to get some much needed pedicures!  I can't wait.  It'll probably be our last for the year until summer comes back.  I'll pick a nice dark shade. Anyway, we are continuing on with Breast Cancer Awareness Week.


I wanted to try something new for myself, as far as nail art goes.  I love the look of Ikat brush stroke nails.  I don't know how well they came across with these though!  I started with two coats of OPI My Vampire is Buff.  I then used Orly Beach Cruiser for the design.  It looks just kinda like brush strokes in the end, but I liked it!  The neon pops over that nude base.  It was a stretch for me to try something new with nothing to go off of.  So, at least I can say that much for myself! Ha!  It would probably look really neat with an added color.




Daily Breast Cancer Awareness Fact!

What do you guys think of this?
-Kelly









4 comments:

  1. this is such a unique look idea, a good cause and you keep on changing your header and i do not have breast cancer ladies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so simply but realy lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so beautiful! I love how the pink stands out over the white too :) Your nails are so perfectly shaped!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw I like this! It's really pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)