Saturday, October 19, 2013

Breast Cancer Awareness Pink Week: Picture Polish Douceur

Good morning ladies!  Its finally the weekend.  I feel like this week really wore me out.  I had a few tests.  Plus me and my boyfriend watched his parents dog for the week, so I was barely home.  I came home to my little boy, my cat, who has acquired a limp.  He's had a small limp before, but it seems to have gotten progressively worse the last few days.  There was a few days he wouldn't go up and down the stairs, which is a problem because his litter box is in the basement.  I just felt so bad for him.  He has finally started using the stairs again, and its putting a little more weight on the foot now, so we are going to keep an eye on him.  We think he might of just landed bad on it when he jumped off of something.  Hopefully, at least.


Well, onto the polish!  For the last day of the Breast Cancer Awareness Pink Week I chose Picture Polish Douceur.  This is a brand new collaboration shade that is absolutely stunning.  You guys know I love my creme based polishes with glitter, so when my new favorite brand Picture Polish came out with one, I couldn't pass it up!  Douceur is a base of light pink almost nude with glitters in magenta and hot pink.  There's also your signature Picture Polish holographic shimmer in there. I am in love with this 'sweet' polish!  I can see myself wearing this around Valentine's Day quite a bit.  I used two coats and the formula was perfect.




Daily Breast Cancer Awareness Fact!



How do you all feel about Douceur?  I purchased this shade from Harlow & Co.
-Kelly



2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love this! The shimmery base is so pretty. I'll have to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty! That shimmer and the glitter gives it such a sweet look!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)