Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Breast Cancer Awareness: HITS Atena

Hey guys!  Moving forward with the Breast Cancer Awareness Week, I have more pink nails for you!  I had been slowly moving through my collection of HITS No Olimpo polishes.  I am a huge fan of Greek Mythology and I have the entire collection.  All are gorgeous holographic polishes with stunning hues.



This is HITS Atena.  Named for the Athena, goddess of wisdom, strategy, crafts, strength and so much more.  The myth goes that she was born, fully grown and clad in full armor, from Zeus' head after he ate her mother for fear of any child she would bear.  It was said her children would be more powerful than Zeus himself.  I think this polish fits for this week, as you need to be a pretty strong lady to handle Breast Cancer.  Atena is a jelly holographic polish with a beautiful cranberry color.  I used two coats for this.  I also hear that HITS has recently reformulated this collection, which makes sense.  The few that I have used are separated and refuse to mix back together.  Its a little depressing.  I might have to slowly buy the collection back.





Daily Breast Cancer Awareness Fact!

I purchased this shade from Llarowe. What do you think of Atena?
-Kelly



5 comments:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)