Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Born Pretty Store: Water Decal Review

Good morning ladies!  I have a brand new product from the Born Pretty Store to show off today.  I have seen a lot of water decal manis and have really been itching to try some out!


These water decals are nautical themed.  They feature two different designs of compasses and two different designs of anchors.  One simple, and one more complex.  I love nautical manis so this type of nail art really suit me!  This being my first time using something like this, I was a bit nervous.  However, the directions on the back of the package are very clear and easy to understand.  I had no problems applying them.  They remind me of those water tattoos everyone used as a kid.  I used a base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls with some stripes in OPI Spark de Triomphe.  I didn't want to take away from the awesome water decal design, so I kept it a bit more simple.  Overall, I loved, absolutely loved, the end result.  These allow for people to have awesome designs on their nails without all the complex nail art work that skill might not allow for.





You can find these decals here.  And don't forget to use my code BANQ10 for an extra 10% off of your next order.  Born Pretty Store also offers free shipping with every order.
-Kelly


Product provided to me for review. 


4 comments:

  1. I fricking love your nails! They are so dinky and adorable. The mani itself is perfect. Could not fault that in any way. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These decals are awesome! They're so crisp and clean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These decals look great -- I love the anchor! The silver glittery stripes complement the anchor perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute mani! I really like their water decals :D

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)