Monday, October 28, 2013

Born Pretty Store: Halloween Water Decals

Good morning!  I hope everyone's week is starting out good.  Since its the week of Halloween, I'll be showing you fun looks!  This first one is brought to you by the Born Pretty Store.  Since the have everything for all your nail art needs, it makes sense that they would have some fun Halloween stuff!



I used a base of Zoya Pippa here.  Then I went in and added the water decals.  These are similar to the anchor ones, and are very easy to apply.  It reminds me of how you put on fake tattoos as a kid.  They are surprisingly flexible.  These are all different pumpkin designs from a page of various Halloween themes.  I always like to incorporate some kind of pumpkin design in with my Halloween nail art, so these worked out perfectly.  I added some random polka dots in Illamasqua Scorch for an upbeat look.  I loved the way these turned out.  So fun with all the happy pumpkins!



You can purchase these decals here.  There's all sorts of other looks on the page and tons of them, so you can definitely get a lot of wear from this page of decals. Don't forget to use my discount code BANQ10 to get a percentage off your order!
-Kelly



Products were provided to me for review.

2 comments:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)