Thursday, October 31, 2013

A Halloween Mash Up

Happy Halloween, everyone! This will be my last Halloween themed nail art.  However, it is my favorite!  I wanted to do more stuff, but I ran out of time so what better way than to mash up all the designs I wanted to do, in one mani!  The Ultimate Halloween Mash Up.  Serious stuff.


Ok!  So On my thumb and accent nail, I used Illamasqua Scorch, Essie Russian Roulette and Essie Avenue Maintain along with some OPI Black Onyx to make some blood shot eyes.  I have been itching to do eye ball nail art for a long time.  Even before the Halloween season.  Then on my pointer and pinky, I used Essie Mojito Madness for some creepy slime drips.  I love a good drip mani, and the green slime is a fun one for Halloween.  Lastly, on my middle finger I used a base of OPI Black Onyx with Lynnderella Are You A Good Witch? on top.  This is an awesome polish gifted to me from my good friend Elena.  She gifted me not just one, but three Lynnderella polishes!  Insane! It has a bit of a shimmery purple base with all sort of glitter in there, along with green star glitters that went perfect with my slime drips.  I just loved these nails and I got so many compliments on them!  I wish I had more time to wear them!






How do you guys like this look?  What's everyone else wearing on their nails for today?!
-Kelly


4 comments:

  1. My favorite is the slime drip! Happy Halloween Kelly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the eye is just so frightening! love the whole mix!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fun and geeky! love it! the green drops and the starry nail are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. Halloween mashup? Too awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)