Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Twinsie Tuesday: Transition Polish Summer to Fall

Good morning everyone!  Todays it's Twinsie Tuesday.  This week we are centering around the best transitional polish from Summer to Fall.  Now there's already Fall collections out, but that doesn't mean we aren't still craving our brights and clutching onto our neons


For this week, I decided to go with Nails Inc Baker Street.  This is a great electric blue color with a vibrant hue.  I picked it for that reason.  The blue is a toned down color, not your crazy pink or yellow, yet not your darker red or green.  It's the perfect in between color. I'm currently wearing it on my toes and its awesome, plus its wearing amazingly well!  I used two coats and the formula is awesome.  Just about perfect.  I had some slight staining on the cuticles after I removed it.  Not too bad, though.

  
What's your guys' go to transition polish?  I purchased this from Sephora.
Don't forget to check out the rest of the Twinsies this week!

Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Traci at DrinkCitra


12 comments:

  1. I'm totally with you on the cobalt blues, in fact I'm wearing one right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was mad after cobalt blue when the Essence Snow white collection came out. I don't wear it often but when I do I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favs, and it looks so good on you!! Your nails look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blue is so awesome!!! Love it on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of my favorite blues! Looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yeah. LOVE me some bright blues!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous blue! Looks fab on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gah! This polish is SO gorgeous - wow, I'm in LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)