Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Twinsie Tuesday: Slayed A Lemming

Good morning, all!  Its time for another Twinsie Tuesday post!  This week's theme is Slayed A Lemming.  If you aren't familiar with the term 'lemming', its a polish you are basically lusting after.  Something you need, or want desperately.  Sounds dramatic?  Welcome to the world of a polish addict.


My lemming that was slayed was Emily de Molly Oceanic Forces.  I had this on my mental wish list for who know how long.  It was on my actual wish list for about a few months.  I actually got it by random.  I just happened to be on the Llarowe website at the time of an Emily de Molly restock.  Lucky me!  I picked up all three 'forces' polishes.  You guys have already seen Dark Forces and Cosmic Forces, so this is the last one to show off.  Oceanic Forces sits in a teal jelly base.  Its had teal hexes and big circular glitters.  This one might be my favorite of the three.  It has so much depth, so really Oceanic is the perfect way to describe it.  I used two coats.  My circle glitters sank a little, so I gave the bottle a good shake every so often to loosen them.  I loved finally wearing this, and having it period!  Emily de Mollys are hard to get your hands on!




Whats your guys' biggest lemming?
Don't forget to check out the rest of the Twinsies today!
-Kelly
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Sarah at See Sarah Swatch
Traci at DrinkCitra







14 comments:

  1. Ok this is gorgeous! I've never seen this polish before, now it's gonna be on MY wish list!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when you were asking about EDM polishes shipping to the US...love how this popped up on TT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard a lot about these polishes, it's a shame they are so hard to get!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how much depth there is in this one - it looks like I'm staring into an ocean!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this really has so much depth!! I'd stare at it all day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! Love how deep the color is~

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! It just has so mcj depth and looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen this one before and it is stunning! So on the wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omigosh, the sparkle on this! And also it's teal?! This is a bucket of gorgeous, and I must have it. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. This one is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)