Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Twinsie Tuesday: Inspired by a Magazine

Good morning, all!  Its Tuesday yet again and this weeks Twinsie Tuesday theme is inspired by a look in a magazine.  Recently, I subscribed to the new magazine, Nail It.  Nail It magazine is an all nail centered magazine that is really awesome.  They are really interactive with bloggers, Instagram and all kinds of awesome stuff!  I love it!



They do their own looks in the magazine and I had to put one to the test for this week's Twinsie Tuesday!  This was from their July/August issue.  Based off of fun colors in fashion.  I started with a base of Illamasqua Scorch.  Then, with smaller nail art brushes, I did X lines in OPI Can't Find My Czechbook, OPI A Roll in The Hauge, OPI Goldeneye and lastly OPI Eurso Euro.  It was such an easy look to do and people really liked it.  Plus, all weekend I had a two little cousins running around ( ages 3 and 5).  So I was even able to get these done with them buzzing beside me.  I had to do theirs before mine of course, though! Haha I did leopard in mint and pink on one girl and a glitter combo on the other...I'm starting them out right, no? Hah!





Be sure to check out the rest of the Twinsies for this week! And don't forget to check out Nail It Magazine here!
-Kelly

Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Traci at DrinkCitra




13 comments:

  1. I love it. The colours are so pretty especially over the white-ish base

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, you amaze me daily with your inventive and beautiful mani executions! I wish I had half your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful manicure! I like!
    Judit kiss

    http://juditnailpolishblog.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty design! Your post reminded me that I haven't received the last issue since moving. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I don't think I've seen this type of design before, but it's really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks awesome! I love the inspiration :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are awesome! I love this design!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)