Thursday, September 19, 2013

Different Dimension Fall Collection 2013 Part 2: Holographics

Good morning, all!  Its time for Part 2 of Different Dimension's Fall Collection.  These are the fall holographics!   They are all equally awesome, but coming from Different Dimension- did you expect anything less?  Bottle shots are taken inside my light box and second photos are taken in direct light.  I used no top coat for these swatches.

First up is Dueling Unicorns.  What a name huh?!  Haha!  This is an absolutely gorgeous purple linear holographic polish.  I used two coats for this but if you have longer nails, you might want three. Great formula, overall.




Next is Lucky, a raspberry linear holographic.  This one had a formula of a jelly holographic.  A little more on the sheer side, too.  I used two coats, but again someone with longer nails might want three.  The shade is very flattering on me, I really liked this one!



Here is Nessie's Revenge.  Gah! I love this one.  A very strong linear holographic polish in the perfect grass green color with just a hint of darkness.  The name is very suitable.  I used two coats and it was perfect.



Last up is Chocolaté, a lovely, warm brown linear holographic polish.  I love this shade.  I was hoping for a nice brown holographic polish for a fall.  I'm so happy to have this easily wearable shade.  I used two coats. 





What do you guys think of Part 2?  I'm blown away by it for sure.  With Nessie's Revenge and Chocolaté being my two favorites.  What are your favorites?  These will release on September 21st and you can buy them from Different Dimension's Etsy shop.
-Kelly




Products were provided to me for review. 

3 comments:

  1. Chocolate is so up my alley! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look so pretty, just awesome colours, but wow, that Chocolate'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Part 2 is great! I can't even choose a favorite hehe. They're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)