Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Different Dimension Fall Collection 2013 Part 1: Glitters

Hey guys!  I have a special post for you all today! This is the first part of Different Dimension Fall Collection.  There are so many beautiful polishes in this collection, but today I'm showing off the Glitters!

Firstly, we have Lucid Dreams, a nude based creme polish with an array of gold holographic glitters in it.  I used two coats here.  This was easy to apply and packed with gorgeous glitters!



Next is Mystified, a glitter topper with lavender, tan and brown colored glitter.  I layered this over OPI My Vampire is Buff.  I loved it over the neutral base, but I think it would look great over a dark brown polish.  This is jammed with glitter and very sparkly!



Here is Cranfairy, a raspberry jelly polish with various glitters in hot pink, fuchsia and burgundy.  I used two coats here.  I am in awe of this one.  I'm not normally into jelly polishes, but this is stunning!



Lastly, is Scarlet & Grey Remix.  This is a remix of her original polish, Scarlet & Grey.  Its a glitter topper comprised of red, white and grey various glitters.   Being from Ohio myself and a (obvious) Buckeyes fan, I love this one!  Ill have to watch it around my family, I have a few aunts and cousins who would love to have it!  I layered it over OPI Lost in Lombard.





So, that ends Part 1!  I hope you guys enjoyed these as much as I do.  Cranfairy is probably my favorite of this bunch! Stayed tuned for tomorrow.  Part 2 is even more stunning!
These polishes will be released on September 21 and you can buy them from Different Dimension's Etsy shop.
-Kelly


Products were provided to me for review. 

5 comments:

  1. This is a really great collection! I like that it's not as over the top extra as a lot indie releases we're seeing right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really great collection! I like that it's not as over the top extra as a lot indie releases we're seeing right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so lovely :D Great swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like these glitters! They're really so useful! (And that's saying something coming from a glitterphobe like myself!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mystified is so, SO pretty, and I love the way you layered Scarlet & Grey!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)