Saturday, September 28, 2013

31DC2013 Day 28 Inspired By A Flag: Pennant Flags

Good morning!  So, today is themed inspired by a flag for the challenge, and I'm not feeling it.  I had zero inspiration for this day.  I wasn't sure which was to go with it.  I ended up going with a simple pennant flag design.  Easy and Simple.


I started with my base of OPI My Vampire is Buff.  I did the design with some fun colors that included OPI Did It On Em, China Glaze Sun of A Peach and Essie Mesmerize.  I also used OPI Black Onyx for the flag string.  I believe another nail blogger made these famous, but I can't for the life of me remember who, or find out who based on my searches.  So if you guys know, please let me know!



How are you guys feeling this?  What did everyone else do for this day?
-Kelly

Image Courtesy of Chalkboard Nails 


3 comments:

  1. This is a cute take on the theme! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire how you always challange yourself and are up to try it all

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)