Thursday, September 26, 2013

31DC2013 Day 26 Inspired By A Pattern: Phone Case Pattern

Good morning guys!  Its the last few days in the challenge and I'm kinda ready for it to be done!  Haha!  I like expanding my skills, but this was actually challenging for me!  I'm not the best nail art blogger out there so the last ten days of the challenge are the hardest.


Today's theme is inspired by a pattern.  I chose to try out another phone case nail art.  I love my cute phone cases.  I got a new one a few months ago and I really like its pattern.  I started out with a base of Color Club Pucci-licious.  Which is the best purple!  A few of my lovely Twinsie girls helped me pick out some great Color Club colors and this was one of them.  Boy do they have good taste, because its awesome!  Though, I wouldn't expect any less from them!  One coat, easy as that.  I then did the design in white acrylic paint.  It's a bit sloppy, but I think its fun!  I like the colors together.  I definitely could have done a more steadier job, though!




What do you guys think of this design?
-Kelly

Image Courtesy of Chalkboard Nails






3 comments:

  1. This design is simply amazing! Great job! Love that bright blue, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! I love your case :D

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)