Wednesday, September 25, 2013

31DC2013 Day 25 Inspired by Fashion: Plaid Nails

Hey guys!  So back to some of those nail art designs I've been wanting to try and haven't yet.  I'm so glad this challenge has let me do that.  It feels good to try to many new things and expand my skill a little!


These are my Inspired By Fashion nails.  I recently purchased a blue plaid shirt and was itching to get to try plaid nails.  The shirt seemed like a good inspiration! I used one coat of Essie Avenue Maintain then did my design in Essie Mesmerized and Zoya Sailor.  It was a little time consuming.  I am not good at stripes, yet I continue to push myself to do designs with stripes.  Why.  Haha!  I  liked the end result, though looking at plaid manicures online, mine seems a little blah.  Definitely something to remember for next time.  Gotta spice it up a little more!




How do you guys like this design?
 -Kelly


Image Courtesy of Chalkboard Nails 

4 comments:

  1. I love how these nails came out, they are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! I love it! <3
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Judit-Nails/418875564885707?ref=hl
    http://juditnailpolishblog.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! The blue look perfect together :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh nice! Your plaid looks so pretty! Great colors too :D

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)