Saturday, September 21, 2013

31DC2013 Day 21 Inspired By A Color: Picture Polish Demeter

Good morning!  Its the weekend, and what a good thing! I am behind on this challenge!  I skipped yesterday, I just do not have the time or patience right now for water marble!  I hope you guys enjoyed all the new Different Dimension polishes!  They were all so stunning in their own way.  Today, for the challenge I have another stunning color for you!


This is Picture Polish Demeter.  I have been obsessed with Demeter for a long time.  I saw Picture Polish post a swatch on their Instagram of it and inquired where I could buy it that it'll be shipped from a US retailer.  The wonderful Katie at Harlow & Co responded that her shop had it in stock.  Well, that made perfect sense because this is her collaboration shade!  I immediately had a 'DUH' moment and got quickly to shopping.  Can I just say that shipping from Harlow & Co is so fast!  Her shop is Canadian based, so I expected it to be a little longer of a wait.  I came two days later.  So Awesome.  Anyway!  I picked this shade because its finally beginning to feel fall and all I want its rich brown/red colors.  Demeter is a gorgeous shade of medium/dark brown with a scattered holographic flakie.  I wore this for so many days, I loved it so much!  I used two coats and that was sufficient for me.  Formula was great.  I am completely won over by this shade and I am so happy to finally have it!  Picture Polish has been my recent obsession and I've quickly added more of their polishes to my wish list!





Whats your guys' favorite Picture Polish shade?  You can find Demeter and more shades at Harlow & Co.


Image Courtesy of Chalkboard Nails 






6 comments:

  1. This is quite pretty! It makes me want chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This mani is so pretty. Love the color and love the flaky effect. I wanna try this one out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You reminded me that I absolutely need to wear it before the cloudy Fall days come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pardon me while I collect my jaw from the ground...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is really beautiful! I've been looking at this one for ages and debating whether to pull the trigger, and now I can't even remember why--I very clearly need it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a beautiful shade!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)