Thursday, September 19, 2013

31DC2013 Day 19 Galaxies: Blue Galaxies

Hello everyone!  Its Galaxy day in the challenge, and I was pumped for these.  I love the look of galaxy nails and like to do them every so often.  I feel like I get better with each try.  Plus they are just stunning to look at all day.



I started out with a base of Zoya Storm, the perfect base for galaxy nails!  Then I sponged with my white, Illamasqua Scorch.  I then set to adding my other colors:  Zoya Malia, Essie Pretty Edgy and Essie Avenue Maintain.  I added my stars and dots in Scorch.  I then topped it off with even more sparkle, Essie Carnival.  Nothing too special with these.  Just your average Galaxies!



What colors did you guys use for your galaxies?
-Kelly

Image Courtesy of Chalkboard Nails 

4 comments:

  1. beautiful manicure! http://judit nail polish blog.blogspot.hu /

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing !! Love the colours you have used !
    insamazement.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are super stunning! I would love to look at these all day!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)