Wednesday, September 18, 2013

31DC2013 Day 18 Half Moons: Red & Nude

Good morning!  Today in the challenge its Half Moons.  I love doing half moon manis, they are some of my favorite nail art.  So, with that being said, lets see what I came up with for today!


I seem to be using a lot of blues and greens for my nails lately, so I decided to go with some red for today.  I used Zoya Sookie for the red and OPI Samoan Sand for the half moon part.  I think Samoan Sand was a bad choice, its more of a jelly consistency rather than an easy to use color.  It didn't work so well for nail art.  Since my half moon area was a little uneven mess, I decided to trace it in Zoya Storm.  I liked the end result well enough, but not my best half moons.




How are you guys liking these?  I'm still not won over!
-Kelly
Photo Courtesy of Chalkboard Nails 


4 comments:

  1. I really like this manicure!

    http://juditnailpolishblog.blogspot.hu/2013/09/giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this - nude and red look great together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it looks great! Red looks good on you! :D

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)