Tuesday, September 17, 2013

31DC2013 Day 17 Glitter: Zoya Half Nails

Hey guys!  So, its the glitter day for the challenge and that means... Zoya Pixie Dust.  Those things are so glittery, its hard to pass them up!  Especially the new Fall Pixie Dust.  The sparkle in those is beyond pretty.



For this look, I used both Zoya polishes.  The bottom half is Zoya Sailor and the top half and accent is Zoya Pixie Dust Arabella.  It was an easy look to achieve.  I used my nail art stickers in straight rectangles to tape off the top half, and painted in the bottom half.  Arabella was easy to control so I was able to fill that in without taping off the nail.  I loved the colors together, that raspberry color with the perfect navy always looks good together.




How do you guys like this look?  You can buy Zoya polishes here.
-Kelly

Image Courtesy of Chalkboard Nails 





3 comments:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)