Monday, September 16, 2013

31DC2013 Day 16 Tribal Print: Inspired by Snowglobe Nails!

Good morning all!  Its Tribal Print day for the challenge, and that meant a lot of options.  I haven't ever done a Tribal mani, but I've seen some seriously awesome ones!  Like, some girls can really bang these out and they look phenomenal!  I wanted to start small and simple, though.  It being my first time and all!



I was inspired by another blogger for these,Snowglobenails.  She's an Instagram sensation!  Her blog is newer but her Instagram ( @snowglobenails ) is great.  She did some awesome Aztec looking nails a while ago and I totally bookmarked them in my head for future use.  It was simple, but really awesome.  I started my look with a base of OPI My Vampire is Buff.  I then free handed the design in  OPI Can't Find My Czechbook, A Women's Praque-Ative and black acrylic paint.  I loved the colors I used.  That burnt bronze with the teal, I just love it!  Like I said, this is a simple design so it was pretty easy to do.  I got so many compliments on these, too!



What do you guys think?  Tomorrow is glitter!
-Kelly



Image Courtesy of Chalkboard Nails 

4 comments:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)