Sunday, September 15, 2013

31DC2013 Day 15 Delicate Print: Pink Paisley

Good morning all!  Were still in the challenge, and now about half way through!  Anyone sick of it yet?  I know quite a few bloggers participating.  There all so talented, though, I love seeing what everyone else is coming up with!  Today is delicate print!


I was a little lost as what to do for this day in the challenge.  There's all kinds of prints that look delicate.  I have been dying to do the famous WAH Nails paisley print though.  They do it so well, and since Ill most likely never be able to get my nails done by them, I better learn how to do it myself.  It was surprisingly easy!  I used Illamasqua Scorch for my base and Zoya Shelby for the paisley print.  Shelby was the other polish I got in my Zoya BOGO.  Another mental lemming as well.  Its such a pretty pink and it worked so well in this print.  This also didn't take me long at all, and I free handed this.  I'm itching to do it again in ALL THE COLORS.  Haha!





I hope you guys like this print as much as I did.  Its going down into my personal favorites file.
-Kelly

Image Courtesy of Chalkboard Nails 



6 comments:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)