Friday, September 13, 2013

31DC2013 Day 13 Animal Print: Incoco Tips

Hey everyone!  Today is the day for Animal Print in the challenge.  I have done many an animal print manicure before.  I was racking my brain as to what I was going to do with this one to switch things up.  I was looking through polishes and fell upon some Incoco Nail Strips I hadn't tried out yet!  Perfect!



I started with a base of Essie Mint Candy Apple.  Now, I wanted to try these new type of strips out but I had a new idea.  Since these are the type of strips made for just french tips, why not try them over a fun color?  I wasn't sure if it would work the same, since its recommended that you put the strips over a clean nail, but I was down to try.  They actually worked just fine!  These are Incoco Nail Strips in Cat's Meow Tips.  They applied nicely, and stuck to the polish great.  I wasn't able to stretch these as you would if you put them over a clean nail.  However, they mostly matched up to my natural nail.  So not a big deal.  I actually applied these really well, except for the one spot on my pointer finger.  You can see it near the tip in these photos.  The sparkle around the actual cat spots wanted to detach, so that's why I got the rip.  Not too bad though!




What do you guys think of this look?  Yay, or nay?  You can find Incoco Nail Strips here.
-Kelly

Incoco Nail Strips were gifted to me by Incoco.

Image Courtesy of Chalkboard Nails 







6 comments:

  1. This is an awesome look and a great combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look super cute and I love the base color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tips look great! Before I knew they were strips, I thought you had hand painted them hehe :D

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)