Tuesday, September 10, 2013

31DC2013 Day 10 Gradient: Lemon Lime Featuring Lime Crime

Good morning guys!  Today is gradient day for the 31 Day Challenge and I was pumped for this day.  My gradients have only gotten better and I finally found a technique that works well for me.  I struggled with blending for so long, this is a much welcomed change. 


I used all Lime Crime polishes for this look,  as I haven't used them all yet.  Especially the yellow, Crema De Limon.  I used two coats of that and let it dry.  I then went back and did the gradient with Pastelchio.  I used the sponge technique with painting the polish right onto the sponge.  I love the end result and think its the best gradient I've done yet.  Plus the lemon/lime look always works!



You can purchase Lime Crime polish, plus other cosmetics from their website.
-Kelly

Image Courtesy of Chalkboard Nails



6 comments:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)