Monday, September 9, 2013

31DC2013 Day 09 Rainbow: Studded Accent

Hey guys!  So continuing on with the challenge its Rainbow day.  I had a bit of a time crunch for this one.  I started school a few weeks ago and I've been putting most of my energy into that.  So while this is a nail art challenge, some of my designs will be a bit more basic.  Hope you all don't mind that and still enjoy them!


I started out with a white base, a good platform for any rainbow design.  I then pulled out one of my new stud purchases.  I've been stud crazy lately and picked up a full wheel of square and round studs in all colors.  They are pretty awesome and I loved using them for this design!  I wish I could have worn it longer, but the challenge is daily, so.  My base is OPI Alpine Snow and I topped it off with Butter London Matte Finish.  I love white matte nails and the rainbow just pops over it!  My favorite nails of the challenge, so far.




How are you all fairing with the challenge?  What did you guys do for the Rainbow day?
-Kelly

Image Courtesy of Chalkboard Nails

3 comments:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)