Sunday, September 8, 2013

31DC2013 Day 08 Metallic: OPI Haven't the Foggiest

Good morning and happy Sunday to you all.  I hope everyone's weekend went well.  Today is the metallic day in the challenge and not one that I was looking forward to.  Good thing I have my new picks from the OPI San Francisco collection to help out.


This is OPI Haven't the Foggiest.  Its a darker smokey silver foil polish.  At first application, it looks like it will leave streaks, but dries to a nice smooth finish.  It also drys on the matte side, so when you add topcoat the polish gleams a little more.  I used two coats for this and formula was awesome.  No problems.  Upon removal, though, you will have a bunch of residual sparkle.  I actually got a lot of compliments on this one.  A surprise crowd favorite.  Its not too flashy, but definitly catches the eye.




Do you guys like OPI Haven't the Foggiest? Or do you have another go to silver?
-Kelly

Image Courtesy of Chalkboard Nails

3 comments:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)